The rotary machine with the highest productivity on the sector. The MA30 has the capacity to produce up to 6.000 ampoules per hour.
New type of cone chucks.
Safety on the upcoming rails.
Special plastic sprockets (less noise, do not wear down the central crown, and serve as a fuse in case of accident).
Electronic cabinet with tactile screen to manage the machine.
Digital screen for speed control of the machine, stalls and maintenance:
- Speed control of the machine
When switching from maintenance mode to production mode the machine automatically regulates the speed
The machine has an emergency safety cable that can stop the machine instantly with the help of a brake added to the engine to avoid breaking the central crown.
The C. P. loader has 240 tubes ready to be automatically loaded, 8 tubes per stall. Before the tube reaches the final position, antoher one is prepared to be loaded, so there’s never a gap in the line, increasing production.
- Finger prints on the tubes
- Broken glasses
- The work of the manual load of the tube
- 100% automatic, doesn’t need attention and it’s easy to use
- The first bottom allows to save a ampoule from time to time when loading the tube for ampoules of 1 to 3 ml.
The first bottom of the first ampoule is different from the others, since it is made in another point of the machine.
- 6 or 7 burners of the 13 heating are used. So making ampoules greater than 3 ml. will have a decrease in the speed of production.
The well-known use of the chuck, as a system to hold the ampoule in its displacement by the forming machine, is represented in KYP with its maximum expression. Since it is equipped with a self-centering mechanism, which allows us the maximum efficiency, the highest precision and the maximum speed when producing ampoules.
KYP’s motorization is made in Europe, so it meets the highest standards.